Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Freeze!!!

You're under awwrest!!!

Happy Post-Halloween!


Well..... I managed to get at least one photo of Benny in his Halloween costume.  Then, lets just say, pukefest 2011 happened and it was bye bye police officer!

I made the mistake of feeding Bennett with his new, much faster flowing bottles while wearing his costume and much to my surprise, when I sat the little guy up to burp, up came his WHOLE bottle.

All over his costume.
All over the couch.
All over ME!

Chad and I burst into uncontrollable laughter as I sat in a pool of upchuck and shortly after Bennett began cracking a smile and chuckled along with us...it was incredibly cute/disgusting at the same time.

At least Mammies and B-Ba got to see him in it for a short while as well.

Sad story really...and lesson learned.

xoxo,
Catie

2 comments: