Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Neighbors

It's official!  Auntie Liz and Uncle Rich live right down the street!!

Yesterday Chad, Benny and I ventured down the boulevard to Liz and Rich's sweet new home...and oh my gosh, is it the cutest, most amazing little house ever.  I kind of want to steal it...or just ALWAYS go visit - which is a little less weird I think.

As you know, Bennett had a little stomach bug, so armed with pedialite and some toys to distract the little man, we headed to the Millard's for a visit!  We toured the new house and gushed over the amazing backyard.  I love how Rich and Chad chatted about being able to play soccer or football with the kiddos one day back there! 

Millards...get on that! Benny wants a buddy!

...kidding (sorta).

After feeding the little guy, we busted out some toys and God momma Liz busted out her camera and got some of the cutest photos of our always smiley little man.  I'm seriously so obsessed with him...I can't believe he is mine sometimes.








After some play time, we headed to Sharky's for some yummy Mexican food!  Good call Liz...Good call!

Bennett knocked out on the drive over and slept like a cozy little guy the whole time.  My heart literally leaps whenever people mention how good he is.  I truly am so lucky that Benny is such a mild tempered, calm, observant baby.  I absolutely love it!


We are so so so incredibly happy that Rich and Liz live just down the road from us.  It really is so special to be so close with my cousin and see how good of buds Rich and Chad have become.  I can't wait to see what life holds for us all - I just know it will be so amazing!

Love you guys!
-The Anaya's

3 comments:

  1. love that you guys live so close! I'll need to check out their new place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh!!! We are SO SO happy living down the street from you guys!! I love that we can hang out whenever we want and that the boys can run down to Robby Mac's for some pizza and football. So special! We love you guys too much!! So much fun ahead of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so fun you guys live so close! Lucky! I can't even imagine how much fun you guys will have together!

    ReplyDelete