Saturday, November 12, 2011

Habits

So Bennett has picked up a new habit...

Last Sunday I remember calling my mom and jokingly asked her if she thought Bennett understood the concept of daylight savings time...

...she laughed and wished me good luck.

Well needless to say, little Benny does NOT understand that he can sleep and extra hour now and does not need to wake mommy up at 4:30 am instead of 5:30...silly boy.

For the past week...my little guy has been falling asleep at 6:30 pm instead of 7:30 and waking up at 4:30 instead of 5:30...so Chad and I, after days of being so tired, started pulling the little guy out of his crib and snuggling with him in ours until it's time to wake up and eat.

As much as I don't want Bennett to get in the habit of sleeping with us...he totally knocks back out between the two of us for another good hour.

Plus, Chad and I can hardly complain about the extra cuddle time we get with our little man.  It really is something we should absolutely cherish.  There's no telling how long he will allow all this snuggle time....I'm sure before we know it I'll have to chase him around and snatch him up with the jaws of life just to muster a few hugs and kisses.



...so for now, our little early riser is not something I'm much too concerned with.

I love our snuggles baby...please don't ever stop.

P.S. Someone turns 4 months old tomorrow...Gosh, I can't believe it!




All of our love,
The Anaya's

1 comment:

  1. OMG little Bennett is oh so adorable!! He has the cutest little cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete