Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Buddies

Last month our good friends Amber and Richard had their sweet little baby boy Wyatt. 

I swear little boys are taking over the world. 

Chad and I were sooo excited about this because we all already had plans of these little guys growing up as best buddies just like Chad and Amber's brother Trevor did. 

Wyatt is the cutest little thing with SO much hair...poor little toe-head Benny won't have that much hair til he's like 3 probably...anyway, I digress.



Bennett and Wyatt are exactly 3 months apart and after I had Bennett, Richard approached me about the amazing video The Millard's made for Benny.  He mentioned that Amber absoultely loved it and he wanted to do something similar for her.  Well...let me start off by saying that I am no Rich Millard, but I did my best and put together a cute little video of baby Wyatt for Amber.

This past weekend we surprised Amber with her present and we also were able to let the little kiddos meet for the first time.  It was such a fun time and Amber is too funny...she loved the video and even jokingly claimed,  "This is better than any gift I got...better than my crib...better than everything!"  We were really excited that she liked it so much!

I can't wait for all the adventures and trouble those two will probably get into.



It really is baby season lately...I was counting the other day and aside from Bennett, two of my friends just recently had babies (both boys, might I add) and three of my friends are currently pregnant - one confirmed boy...seriously BOYS EVERYWHERE!. 

So exciting!!!

Til next time,
The Anaya's

No comments:

Post a Comment