Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cuteness Squared.

One thing I love about Benny is how incredibly independent he is.  He hardly likes to be held and is seriously the fastest crawler around I think.  He is just that baby...ALWAYS ON THE GO!  I absolutely adore how he finds endless entertainment with his toys...or a shoe, or a paper bag, etc. (Yes...he'll play with ANYTHING.  Non-toys are usually his favorites like my phone or the TV remote or our wireless router to name a few!)

This weekend I was lucky enough to find time to just sit and watch my little man play.  I could have done it for hours to be quite honest.  The joy and laughter that come out of this little person is just so utterly consuming.  I felt such peace watching him and cherished the abiliy to bask in the moment of a baby being simply that...a baby.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment