Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bennett's Baptism

On Sunday, our sweet little boy was baptized.  This really has been something Chad and I have been eagerly awaiting since Bennett has been born.  But with scheduling conflicts and baptism classes, we were FINALLY able to offer our little man and promise him to God.


I cannot begin to stress how much my heart leaps watching Bennett in church.  It almost could explode out of my chest if it really wanted to. He absolutely LOVES worship and sings, reaches out, and claps the whole time.  I wish there were words to describe how incredibly happy it makes me.  There really aren't any.

We had a handful of family and friends join us and Bennett did great in front of everyone - only a little leery about water being poured on his head.  I handed him off to Pastor Care and he gave me that "what's happening Mom?!?!" look, but didn't cry and baby talked the whole time we prayed for him.  I couldn't help but chuckle.

Thank you everyone who came and celebrated Benny's special day...and now a little recap:


Similing at God Momma Liz...he's pretty much obsessed with her.


Thumb chewed the whole time...he's really classy.


Water from the River Jordan.


God Father Trevor.


Thank you Great Aunt Maryann for all the photos!!!

xoxo,
The Anaya's

No comments:

Post a Comment