Thursday, December 29, 2011

An Anaya Christmas

Is it just me, or did Christmas fly by??

After all was said and done, Chad and I sat on the floor in our living room - amongst all the gifts, clothes, decor, etc. and just let out a huge exhale.

We were toast.


...Where's Bennett??? haha

Since the past few days have been nothing short of jam packed...I think a Christmas weekend photo montage will do the trick!



Rolled around and giggled on Christmas Eve!



Got a new recycled sleep sac and highchair on Christmas Eve!
(p.s. yes I know I'm about two holidays off on Bennett's wardrobe, but the kid finally fits into his Halloween stuff...don't judge me!)


 Woke up smiley on Christmas morning!


I apparently didn't get the flannel memo.



Babies Cousin Presley Girl got bangs and new jammies.  
I can't believe she's almost 3!!!


 Became a sittin' man and played with my new drum from Uncle Bret 
(Gracias Tio Bret)



Sarah came to visit and brought some sweet clothes including Benny's cozy Dodger hoodie.


...was just plain old cute.

The end!
Merry Christmas!

-The Anaya's

No comments:

Post a Comment