Thursday, December 15, 2011

5 Whole Months

On Tuesday, Bennett Brandon turned 5 months old.  Our tiny little munchkin is hardly a tiny little munchkin anymore...let. me. tell. you.


Your introduction to solid foods has been going great my love.  So far you've had your rice cereal, sweet potatoes, bananas, and carrots...thankfully loving them all.  I'm sure once we start getting to the green veggies we'll get some classic baby stink faces.  Don't worry, I'll have my camera ready for those!

Your sleeping has been nothing short of AMAZING lately too!  Perhaps its the extra calories from all your yummy solids.  You've be knocking out at 7:15 PM on the dot every night and sleeping like a rock until 5:30 AM when mommy comes to wake you up.  As much as I miss snuggling with you at 4:00 AM (when you used to usually wake up)...mommy and daddy greatly enjoy the extra hour of necessary sleep!





Lastly, your love of your toes has become almost remarkable.  I mean, I know babies love their feet but that is an honest to God understatement when it comes to you.  Not only do you love them...you crave them.  Its ravenous really. 

The second we pull your sockies off, or finish changing your diaper you literally throw them up to your face in a contortionist like fashion and make gnawing and sucking sounds as if we never feed you or something.  Needless to say, you're our wonderful little weirdo and we wouldn't change you for anything!

Dont believe us?



We love you little rollie pollie,
-Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment