Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Too Fast

Woah.

...thats the best way to describe the past week...and rightfully so, the next few months of the Anaya life.

As if living the life with a little babe isn't crazy enough, us Anaya's are sure in deep lately.  This morning Chad and I were going over the next few weeks when we quickly realized that all of our weekends have been spoken for until the MIDDLE OF JUNE. 

Yes...
Every.
Single.
Weekend.

...and I'm not complaining - we are so blessed to have friends and family and the whole shabang going on. But sometimes Chad and I crave simply sleeping in and snuggling our baby at home all day.

Not only is our schedule jam packed and crazy lately...so is Bennett.

His crawling is that of a crazed spider monkey and his standing has become so daring I've lost count of the number of heart attacks I've had watching him crash to the floor.  All to the point of ordering new living room furniture to accomodate our erratic little mover, such as those equipped with cabinets and doors so the following no longer happens on a 5 minute basis:


Oh Benny...what are we going to do with you??

In other news, Bennett hung out with his future Mother-in-law Lindsey Fox as we celebrated the arrival of sweet little Aubrey (I secretly wish Bennett and Aubrey will fall in love so my little Fox can never get rid of me).  I felt like I was in some warped reality sitting at Lindsey's shower because it was utterly surreal to me that I'm a mom, sitting here feeding my baby at Lindsey's baby shower.  When did we get so grown up?



...I suppose these are all just blunt reminders of how quickly time escapes us.  Like the fact that Bennett is merely 3 months away from turning 1!!!!



Too much.
Too fast.

(p.s. note the blurriness of the photo above.  People keep asking for crawling videos or recent photos of Benny and honestly, this is probably as clear as they will get now that he's so active...Oh well, I still try!)

-Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment