Friday, April 6, 2012

Mommy Musings

Today, I have nothing in particular to discuss...which is nice. 

I love the freedom to simply pour out whatever I'm thinking or feeling at any given moment and just
Let.
It.
Out. 

...A far cry from the normal, reserved, day to day Catie.

The sun has been shining here alot lately, and I'm falling in love with the thought of summer and it's warm air wrapping around my limbs like christmas presents - urging them to get outside and DO SOMETHING. Or maybe it's Bennett, who, without a shadow of a doubt, scurries over to our sliding glass door, pulling himself up and pounding on the pane leaving perfect little baby prints which equally send the message...I want out!

My little munchkin brings me so much joy...I know I say it all the time, but quite frankly, it just does him no justice.  His smile is like the sun, warming my cold and tired soul from the inside out.  His eyes...they are like stars.  So strikingly beautiful, you almost can't help but stare.  Those cheeks...oh those cheeks.  I could eat them up!  Fluffly and full and so utterly kissable.



I could stare at you for days my love...that is if time, days, even seconds were something we possessed lately.  But we don't and that's okay, we have your whole life kid. 

Always remember that.

...and always remember you are loved.  Loved so much you just may explode.  But don't!  Soak it in, feel it's power and reciprocate that love always.  Show kindess and care to others and smile as big as your heart allows.  Find peace that we are here and always will be.

I love you my little owl,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment