Thursday, March 15, 2012

8 Months.

Dear Bennett,

On Tuesday you turned 8 months old. Seriously kid, where is the time going?



We've had a rough past couple of weeks my love, but Bennett, your Daddy and I cannot even being to convey how much of a trooper you are and how much pride and respect we hold in our hearts for you.  You managed your scary, loud breathing treatments like a champ, and stomached 10 more days of your third round of antibiotics.  I'm so sorry you've had to bear these burdens for what feels like ever, but I promise you that we will and can get through anything, my love.

On a happier, much more exciting note...you are a crawling and pulling yourself up MONSTER.  The other day, I lied you on the floor, in hopes of running to change really quick without having to worry about you getting into anything.  Sure enough, when I came back a mere 2 seconds later, you had sat yourself up, crawled over to your Dad's xbox and were chewing on the cord with your two, yes TWO, chompers. 
...you are crazy.



Benny, we also have other really great and exciting news.  We've recently found out that on May 6th, you will be getting baptized...something your Dad and myself have been wanting to do since you've been born.  Yay! ...and speaking of Church, child you are a crack up.  You shout and sing at the top of your lungs during worship, which just fills my heart with joy, and you chat up a storm during the sermon to the point that mommy has walk around along the back with you, in hope of silencing the noise (which never is successful might I add). 


Bennett I wish you could understand the love we have for you.  It's truly immeasureable.  The sparkle in your smile and the light in your eyes...they are so incredibly bright I nearly crave them when I'm away.  You have an effect on me kid...A weakness to say the least. 

...A weakness I'd gladly give into any day.

xoxo,
Mommy



1 comment:

  1. I CAN NOT believe he is already 8 months!! He is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete