Monday, February 13, 2012

He Waves, He Waves.

7 Whole Months!

Sheesh kid, when did you get so grown up? 



Last night, on the eve of  your 7 month birthday, your daddy and I decided to walk to dinner at Marmalade Cafe, just down the street from our apartment.  You absolutely LOVE Marmalade Cafe because you know that mommy always lets you munch on bread rolls while we are there.

Sitting cozy munching away, your daddy noticed you doing something that literally made me melt.  You started waving at us.  Just out of nowhere.

Honestly, when did you get so big??

We were so shocked and were cracking up as you sat there shoving your doughy bread roll into your mouth with one hand and ceaselessly waving at us with the other.  You even caught the attention of the table next to us and started waving at them too.

You make my heart swoon Bennett and you are becoming such a little person now that I can't help but be so incredibly excited for what's next.

This morning when I woke you up, I turned on your light and walked over to your crib...only to be greated by your sweet little wave again.  Ugh...you kill me.



You turn 7 months old today and that is just such a hard pill to swallow.  You're now closer to being a year old than a newborn.  I sometimes have to remind myself that you're not such a little guy anymore.  You're independent, joyful, and so so so incredibly wise.

Thank you for being such a pleasure my love.

Happy 7 Months,
Mommy

(note:  my best attempt at a waving photo...oh well, I tried)




1 comment:

  1. aw so cute!! they grow up so fast!!

    xoxo
    Jenna Duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete