Friday, September 7, 2012

Playing Catch Up...(Literally)

Last weekend Chaddy and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.  Benny stayed with my parents for a night so we could have a date night then some fun during the day.

It was funny because when all was said and done and Bennett was back home, my mom and dad told us that with just one night of having Benny...THEY WERE TOAST!

It's true...this kid just NEVER stops!

Unless he's sleeping...he's running, jumping, climbing, playing...you name it, he's doing it!

We're so crazy lately trying to keep up with Benny, I thought some photos of the crazy little man will speak for themselves:

Chilled with the baby's cousin Presley.


Smiled at photos of Mammie and B-Ba...even though I'm at their house.


Flashed some chompers.



Learned to climb up on the couch...SO DANGEROUS!!!!


Watched Toy Story and snuggled with the baby's Cousin.


Learned to operate Mommy's IPhone camera.


Wore my Zac Hanson shirt...YES!!!


Had a sleepover with B-Ba...also showed him who is remote control boss!


No comments:

Post a Comment